The Will To Win.
Founded in Germany in 1951, Heinrich Eibach laid the foundation for the Eibach Group which is now active around the world. After Heinrich passed away in 1967, his son Wilfried took charge and grew the company to its current market-leading position.
Eibach enjoys a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of high-performance suspension springs, components and systems as well as hi-tech industrial springs – specially for demanding applications.
THE WILL TO WIN
“The Will to Win” is a good way of describing Eibach’s product philosophy. The main aspect of its Suspension Components is a noticeable improvement of the driving characteristics – the basis for being a winner – brought to you directly from motorsports.
All the products are developed, manufactured and tested by Eibach itself. This is the only way to 100% fulfill the high demands set by both, you the customer, and Eibach’s team.
Eibach’s main products include springs, stabilizer bars, wheel spacers, and adjustable shocks set in cooperation with Bilstein.
PRP-KIT, SPORTLINE | SPRINGS
- World‘s leading Performance Suspension Spring System
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- First step towards a complete sport suspension system
- Lower center of gravity – Pro-Kit lowers vehicle up to 40 mm and Sportline lowers up to 50mm
- Lowering = Traction + Attraction
- Progressive spring design
- Performance handling
ANTI-ROLL-KIT | STABILIZER BARS
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces
- This reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the Anti-Roll-Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience – „like driving on rails“
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
PRO-SPACER | WHEEL SPACERS
- Widen your stance—for better handling and appearance
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
B12 PRO-KIT, SPORTLINE | SPRINGS + SHOCKS
- After a long-awaited anticipation—market leaders of springs and dampers develop a complete Performance Suspension System
- Spring and Damper technology simultaneously engineered, tuned and extensively tested
- Unparalleled harmony between spring and damper – resulting in a world-class suspension system – with a progressive characteristic
- Precision responsive handling and excellent driving performance
- Lower center of gravity – up to 40-50 mm (Lowering = Traction + Attraction)
- Eibach Performance Springs
- Bilstein Performance Dampers with gas pressure technology – perfectly matched
- Technical component report
- Made by Bilstein and Eibach